Saturday, February 16, 2008

Still don't have it figured out...

Here are some amazing lyrics by a wonderful man named david m. bailey. He plays for the Summer Youth Institute every year and also does concerts around the country. Check him out...

Challenges

Tide comes in, tide goes out
Kinda like my faith and doubt
Some days I pray, some days I shout
Still don't have it figured out

Some days I could walk on water
Other days I know that I would sink
Every day brings a different challenge
To the things I feel and what I think

Sun will rise, sun will set
Like my hopes and my regrets
There's a reason we forget
I just haven't found it yet

Some days I can see forever
Other days I know that I am blind
Every day brings a different challenge
To the truth I'm trying to find

I know there are many others like me
For all I know this song was meant for you
Hang on to your faith & keep on looking
That's really the only thing to do

No comments: