Friday, February 8, 2008

Three days down...

So, it is now Friday. I have not been complaining for three days. At least, that's what I'd like to think. It is really hard. I suggest you try it for a day. For me, it is just part of my natural dialogue. And it isn't as though I'm so complainy that my friends can't stand me, it's just part of me.

I see myself as such a pessemistic person that it is just natural. It flows. I don't feel as though it is annoying. I mean, as I reflect on how much I do it, I can see where people would think so, but I have been catching myself and I do have friends that complain a WHOLE lot more than me.

I'm not complaining though! Just stating the facts!

Actually, that's what I say when I catch myself complaining. I don't think all complaining is bad. There are definitely legit complaints. I'm just trying to cut down on the petty crap. It's good for me.



That's all i have for today, as far as a Lenten update goes. But here's a quote I got in my i.ucc lenten email devotional today...

"We can be realistic about what we face because that's exactly where God's love finds us, restoring hope and confidence when all seemed lost."


That's so relieving. Even though I might not be dealing with anything too rough right now, it is still reassuring and helpful. Maybe I'll be more inspired tomorrow to write something more about it, but I think it is self-explanitory. And amazing.


Sorry, nothing too in depth tonight. I'm happy though. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have been doing very good!!! I'm very proud of you :)