Friday, April 25, 2008

...all the time...

God is good

ALL THE TIME.

ALL THE TIME

GOD IS GOOD!!!




(Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Not only did all the stress this week get me an A- on my Bio test, but my finger, which 5 days ago couldn't hold weight, can now swing a golf club :])



It's funny how much it takes for me to believe in the power of prayer. I go in these cycles of prayer. But this whole week I've prayed for these two things (among other which I may never see the result) and look what happened! Now, still, part of me makes me want to say... yea, coincidence... but I'm slowly learning to appreciate the good and gracious natures of God.

Love it.

Peace, shalom, salaam.


(If only the homework ended. I have a paper to finish writing. One due next friday. one due in three weeks and a sermon to prepare. Things are winding down :])

No comments: