Wednesday, February 4, 2009

+== Come and Go==+

I'm no good at poetry, but here's something that is on my mind that I had to get down on paper. Here goes nothing....

Come
and Go
Come
and Go
As so oft they do
My support
My strength
My life
They say there's a season for everything
And I suppose there is.
Each one like Autumn.
Always sad to see it go.

Come
and Go
Come
and Go
Two roads converge
Only to divide
By a fork
A calling
An end to what was.
But theres always an end
And with an end comes a beginning
Another chapter in life.

Come
and Go
Come
and Go
The anger
The frustration
Which comes with the end
Where is the hope?
Why can't it be found?
It's there, I know
Hidden, though it is
Beneath the rubble of loss.

Come
and Go
Come
and Go
I want you to know
You inspire me
You always have
And you will be missed
But I have found my hope
Beyond the fork
In the bleak midwinter
In the depths of my heart

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like it. A lot. Well done.

passionatesole said...

Thanks... I was a little nervous about putting it up... but thanks.