Sunday, February 22, 2009

~Finding God::1~

Welp, here i am in New ZEALAND! Craziness, i know. But this whole finding God thing isn't hard, at ALL. Here's God. This is a picture from Rotorua, where we stayed for our first 4 days of our trip.



Here's the Holy Spirit. I can't say "easy enough" because it seems as though it shouldn't be that easy... but its so. amazing. The lava and hotness below the earth creates all these thermal pools so the water is above and beyond 100 C and the mud boils. It's crazy. This steam is another effect of the heat and cool air.




And for good measure.... here's Jesus... somewhere... consecrated and everything..

That's all for now... I'm too tired to think deep. But I thought you all might appreciate pictures. I'm settled in at school now and have a lot of free time until Monday, so hopefully I will start updating more frequently. If you're on facebook, check out my pictures. Some will be put on shutterfly.

peace and blessings from "The Land of the Long White Cloud."

No comments: